Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"I love you all of my days"


I rarely think to post some of the wonderful things the kids say to me, but this one is really special because it comes from Rachel. Over the past few days Rachel has told me on more than one occassion "Mommy, I love you all of my Days". It hasn't been that long ago, that Rachel didn't say "I love you" in any form whatsoever, but now she says it more than anyone else in the family and we are eating it up :-)
I am extremely happy to report that Ms. Rachel is making so many leaps and bounds since she turned 3 that I can't even keep track of them. She is becoming very social and just plain sweet towards other kids, mom and dad as well as her brother and sister (when they aren't attacking each other lol ;-)

Her speech is improving exponentially now and things she said just a couple of weeks ago that I didn't understand, I understand completely now.


Long story short, Ms. Rachel is doing awesome and she is just giving the whole family warm fuzzies :-) Just had to share ....

No comments: