Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Trip to KY visiting Nai Nai & Papa and Rae & Grandpa

We just arrived home yesterday evening from a wonderful visit with both our families. We are fairly exhausted but thankful for how well everything went ! I am very happy to report that this trip went much much better than our trip home at Christmastime. Rachel actually slept in her crib and slept through the night until 6am. 6am was a bit early, but such an improvement that we didn't mind at all. Also, Rachel played with Audrey outside most of the time we were home and had so much fun. Her legs look like she has been in a war because she's still is developing coordination and falls alot but she really didn't seem to mind. She will take some hard falls and just get up and act like nothing happened. She really is our "little tank" ;-) Audrey was a great Big Sis as always and helped take care of her Lil Sis during the trip. She is growing up on us way too fast ! The pictures in our slideshow are of two Bubblefests we had with my parents and Alex's parents. At Alex's house, the Breeding Clan came for a visit and a great time was had by all. We are really looking forward to our next visit home; the difference a few months can make is amazing.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Girl, you have got to let me know when you come up here! I want to meet Miss Rachel!!

Bec

Michelle said...

Hi Becky !
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you this trip but we were only home Saturday and Sunday. I promise I will call you our next trip up in May. I can't wait for you to meet Rachel !