Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summer Colds, Yuck !

Starting Sunday, Alex told me he felt like he was coming down with a cold and by Monday it was obvious he had a bad one. I felt bad for him and thought it was really weird that he came down with such a nasty cold the first week of June. Because it is June I just assumed that I would be fine and probably not pick it up since I've had way more than my share already this year. Nope, I started coming down with it yesterday morning and have went downhill ever since. To make life even more interesting, Audrey also has it but so far has been a real trooper and in great spirits. Tomorrow our whole cold stricken crue is making the 2.5 hour trip up to Nashville to be refingerprinted. Alex had already asked off work to do it, so it would have been a real pain to reschedule. We will be so relieved to have that overwith !

No comments: