Monday, June 07, 2010

WoW, It's been a Year and 3 months since I've posted !!!

I'm here to tell ya, that third child was a doosy ;-) I don't mean that he was a difficult child or any more trouble than Audrey or Rachel, but 3 is alot ! Maybe I'm just a lightweight or maybe it's because I'm 42 ................. who really knows, but I can tell you without a doubt that I feel my age these days. I am finally starting to see daylight again this year and I think our family is finally achieving a "new normal".

I am going to make a concerted effort to update our blog once a week because it is really a wonderful thing to look back at the past few years on this blog and see how far we've really come ! I'm hoping to start following others blogs again too. I truly miss seeing all our old friends and reading about their worlds.

2 comments:

Becky said...

All I can say is.... it is about darn time! More info please! And pics too.....

Heidi said...

Hi Michelle!

My name is Heidi Lee and we adopted our little girls from Xiushan together. It is so fun to see how your family is growing! We are also adopting again. We are adopting a little four year old girl. I am desperately trying to find a picture of our daughter Ava who I remembered you had an orphanage picture of our daughters together in yellow little outfits. I noticed the picture is also on your gotcha day video as well.Is there anyway you could send me that pic or any others like it? It is our only one we have of her in the orphange, since I didn't know we could send cameras back then. Adoption has been blessing us over and over! Thank you!

Heidi