Sunday, October 07, 2007

We have our PA for LEI !!!!!

Although the PA (preapproval from China) is only one small step in our adoption process, it offically makes Lei ours as long as our dossier supports the information in our Letter of Intent (LOI), which it will. We finished up our homestudy last week and our SW is working on writing it up now. We just received our fingerprinting appointment Saturday and it is for October 26 so just a couple weeks away. If all goes as planned, we should be DTC early December. I still cringe when I think about Memphis USCIS though. They can take anywhere from 5-8 weeks to process our I-600A once they have the homestudy and prints. It only took 5 weeks with Rachel so I will be happy if it is the same for Lei.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats!!! Praying for a fast turnaround on the I171H so you can finally be DTC!! Hoping to see a picture of this precious guy next week!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, Hannas!! woo-hooo!! is this a faster turn around than you imagined?

And a happy belated birthday to Rachel, too!!

Wendy, Dan, Hua Hua and Rachel

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Good to know that other families also have their own Designated Screamers. You have a beautiful family and such a handsome little guy on the way home. I hope the waiting time speeds by as quickly as possible!