Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Experience with Myspace.com

Well after finally finding a little time to update our blog, a friend told me about myspace.com because she had started using it at the recommendation of one of her friends. The main appeal to me was that I can upload video files and a nice little family slide show to music FREE. There are some major downsides to the site though which I'll go ahead and mention. While it is nice to have millions of people on the network, it can also be annoying because many weirdos will want to be added to your friends list or solicitors for get-rich schemes. I also did not find their blogging interface to be very appealing. Thus, I am going to continue to update our blog here because it's a much better blogging system and I already have our blog here. When I am able to update myspace.com with any new pictures or videos, I will make sure to post it here.

No comments: