Friday, March 16, 2007



February News

February wasn't a bad month at all except that both the girls had colds which is never fun. Rachel had a yucky cold when we visited the TN aquarium which is why you don't see her or Alex in any of the pics. Alex volunteered to stay home with her while Audrey and I went with my sister, her husband, son and his mother, father, brother and two nephews (adopted from Russia). We had a wonderful time and we were definitely all wore out by the end of the day. On Presidents day, I took Audrey and Rachel to a playdate with several FCC families and the girls had a blast. At this point Rachel still wasn't walking very well so I ended up holding her alot but she still seemed to really enjoy herself. neither of our girls have a shy bone in their body. Their motto truly is "the more the merrier" ! Audrey started writing some letters in February and was very proud to show them off; hence the picture of her holding the piece of paper with several As and an H. Needless to say, I was sooo excited to see her letters since in the past when I've tried to show her how to write some letters she showed no interest at all.

No comments: