Monday, August 14, 2006



Our Cutie Pie - Looking back ....

When I look at Rachel now and see her on a daily basis, two things really strike me from her update from China that we received with her referral information. First, it said she had a ready smile that would bring us much joy and happiness. I can certainly vouch for that; she smiles constantly and grins showing us her 4 beautiful teeth. Alex has affectionately started referring to her as "Beaver" ;-) Secondly, it described Rachel as having many facial expressions. I have never seen a child make so many adorable faces and show such expression. It really makes us feel good to know that Rachel's caregivers really noticed Rachel and what was special about her.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love the pics! I want to see more though!

Becky