Friday, July 28, 2006

Regarding AudreyandRachel.com website

Due to the fact that I'm mainly using our blog now to post pictures and info updates, I've decided to cancel our family website (audreyandrachel.com). It costs me 12.00/mo and I just feel it's a waste of money no more than I post to it recently. Please bookmark this blog because I'll continue to update it and I'm going to put videos/slide shows on my multiply site which is at http://sahmto2fromchina.multiply.com . I already have some videos on that site but I'm going to add the rest this coming week. I will also post new pictures there occassionally. I will post a link to the multiply site on this blog in the links column as well.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You just love to confuse me, huh???

Becky

Tamara said...

got cha book marked!