Thursday, June 22, 2006

Travel Date Changed

Yesterday after I posted we were leaving July 6th, I spoke to our travel agent who proceeded to tell me that all flights were booked for July 6th so we would have to leave July 7th. The good news is that we have great flights and only one layover in Chicago so our travel time is going to be minimal compared to our travel time when we brought home Audrey. We have already purchased our tickets over the phone and should have them in hand in a day or two. We will be returning on 7/19/06 as far as I know right now.

2 comments:

The Landes Family said...

Michelle,

We will be in China the same time. We leave July 4th. We have our consulate appointment on the 18th. So we will be there at the same time. Let's try to look each other up.

Michelle said...

We should have our travel itinerary by the end of this week and then I will know where we are staying in Guangzhou. Our consulate appointment is the 17th ! It would be great if we could meet up.