Saturday, May 06, 2006

Swept Away

Tonight after Audrey and I returned from a birthday party, Audrey was sitting at the table singing and I suddenly realized she was singing one of the lyrics from Geoff Moore's "Swept Away" song. She kept singing "You'll never be alone". What is funny is that she was singing another part of the song the night before and I thought maybe I was imagining it and didn't even give it a second thought.


I have Geoff Moore's CD in our van and apparently I'm playing it a bit too frequently lol. Nothing like hearing your not even 3 year old singing "Swept Away" while your waiting for your referral. Needless to say, I had a lump in my throat when I realized what she was singing ....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am looking for songs for our adoption video - I will have to hear this one. I love your site! Kim LID 5 Jul 05